By TrainThe station is approximately 30 minutes from Waterloo with frequent services. Woking station is 10 minutes walk from the Systeme Ouvert offices.
- Exit the station on the town side
- Turn left, follow the road down the hill. The road turns right and then left.
- With the Fire Station on your left and Toys R Us on your right, cross at the traffic lights.
- Systeme Ouvert is the third building on the left. It is a two storey white building with green windows.
By CarWoking is easily accessible from the M25 and A3.
- From the A3 you will enter Woking via the A320 or A25. Once in the centre you will go under a railway bridge, you then come to a junction at which Toys R Us is on your right. Turn left here into Church Street West.
- From the M25/M3 you will come via the A320 (eastbound) or A245, follow the signs for the town centre. With the Peacocks shopping centre on your left, You are presented with a junction set on a left bend. At this junction, make sure you are in the middle lane (as you need to be in the right lane at the next junction). Turn right into Church Street West at the next junction.